Daily Departure Time: 12.15pm
Kangaroo Segway Joy Ride Tour is focused more on the segway ride than the beautiful Brisbane sites we pass (less chit chat, more ride time). Your scenic segway tour of Brisbane is over 8km long. Limited stops, our friendly guide take you to the best segway riding locations to experience the coolest machine in the world. Popular tour to suit tourist and locals alike.
Attractions You Will See:
- Goodwill Bridge
- Kangaroo Point Cliffs
- Southbank Parklands
- The Wheel of Brisbane
- Gallery of Modern Art
- Bicentennial Bikeway
- Queensland University of Technology
- Brisbane River
- Southbank Beach
- State Library of Queensland
- Kuralpa Bridge
Why Choose Us?
- Small tour groups for a personal experience.
- Breathtaking routes, you see so much more on a segway.
- The best segway training, complete one on one training before your tour.
- Amazing friendly tour guides. A great guide makes all the difference. Our tour guides rock!
- We take lots of photos and a video for you.
- It’s fun! Riding a segway is a blast. Come get your Segway smile!
One on one training and small tour groups make for a personal experience.
After 15 minutes + of fun training on how to safely operate the segway, you’ll explore Brisbane with a friendly tour guide.
***please arrive 15 minutes before your departure time to ensure enough time for check in, helmet fitting and initially safety brief.
Activity is 1 Hour 15 minutes including training.
Who Can Go?
Recommended weight under 120 kg , (please contact us prior to booking if you are over the recommended weight).
Guests under 18 must supply waiver form. Full list of rider requirements listed below the BOOK NOW button. Please read before booking.