Daily Departure Time: 9.15am
Your scenic segway tour of Brisbane is over 22km long. Limited stops, our guide take you to the best segway riding locations and Brisbane’s breathtaking sites, to experience the coolest machine in the world. Popular segway tour to suit tourist and locals alike.
Attractions You Will See:
- The City Botanical Gardens
- Goodwill Bridge
- Kangaroo Point Cliffs
- Southbank Parklands
- The Wheel of Brisbane
- Gallery of Modern Art
- Bicentennial Bikeway
- Eagle Street Pier
- Queensland University of Technology
- Brisbane River
- Story Bridge
- Southbank Beach
- State Library of Queensland
- Kuralpa Bridge
- City Hall
- King George Square
- Roma Street Parklands
Why Choose Us?
- Small tour groups for a personal experience.
- Breathtaking routes, you see so much more on a segway.
- The best Segway training, complete one on one training before your tour.
- Amazing friendly tour guides. A great guide makes all the difference. Our tour guides rock!
- We take lots of photos and a video for you.
- It’s fun! Riding a Segway is a blast. Come get your Segway smile!
One-on-one training and small tour groups make for a personal experience.
After 15+ minutes of fun training on how to safely operate the Segway, you’ll explore Brisbane with a friendly tour guide.
***please arrive 15 minutes before your departure time to ensure enough time for check in, helmet fitting and initially safety brief.
Activity is approx 2 hours 45 minutes + including training.
Who Can Go?
Recommended weight under 120 kg , (please contact us prior to booking if you are over the recommended weight).
Ages 12 years+.
Guests under 18 must supply waiver form. Full list of rider requirements listed below the BOOK NOW button. Please read before booking.